Omega 9000 Juicer
The Omega 9000 centrifugal juicer is the perfect upscale vegetable and fruit juicer for individuals and smaller families. These machines are very durable, dependable, efficient and easy to clean. The high quality materials and workmanship help these juicers last a lifetime. The Omega 9000 is a great machine for all your fruits and vegetables but is not suited to juice leafy greens.
Features & Specifications
- 15 year warranty.
- Exclusive UL/cUL commercial and household approval.
- NEW larger feed chute - The chute is large enough to accommodate large pieces of fruits and vegetables, allowing for less preparation time. No motor "Bog Down" like other wide feed chute juicers.
- Very easy to clean.
- Easy assembly and disassembly.
- Integrated safety interlock.
- Filters- The Omega 9000 can be used with optional non-bleached cellulose fiber filters. These filters give you a true pulp-free juice and can let you clean up in seconds. If the filters are not used clean up is still easy, but takes a little more time. There will also be some pulp in the juice if the filters are not used, but the same amount as most other juicers.
- Stainless Steel Construction - Heavy gauge Surgical Stainless Steel is used. All of the Stainless Steel parts are either polished or sandblasted to make the unit look nice and at the same time make it easy to clean.
- Basket- Each basket is hand balanced, just like the wheels of on your car, to achieve virtually no vibration while juicing a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. The basket is very open so it is easy to clean.
- Blade - The Stainless Steel Blade efficiently chews up fruits and vegetables without wearing down. When you hold the blade you'll appreciate its weight knowing how durable it will be. The blade has a plastic ring on the outer edge of its underside that has little feet. These feet help the blade float. The floating of the blade will let the motor keep up its Rpm's while you push down on your fruit or vegetable. This is but one more reason why this juicer has very little vibration.
- Bowl- The large Stainless Steel Bowl is polished on the outside to a mirror like finish. The inside has a sandblasted finish and is very open so it is easy to clean.
- Spring Clutch - The little white knob that holds the blade in place is called the Spring Clutch Nut. This Spring Clutch Nut allows the blade to float. It only has to be put on finger tight. No tools are needed to change or clean this system.
- Rubber Feet - Your new juicer will stand on a dozen evenly spaced feet. These feet are variable in height, which will help the unit keep from walking across your counter top. Yet soft enough to give the juicer traction while not marking up your counter surface.
- Latch Arms - The Omega 9000 cantilever style Latch Arms were a first in the industry. They allow for easy assembly and disassembly. Whether you're a strong athlete or suffering from arthritis, these Latch Arms still make it very easy to use this juicer on a daily basis.
- Motor- The 1/3 Horsepower 3600 Rpm induction motor is the quietest motor of this style juicer. The brushless motor has very few moving parts that rub together, resulting in less wear & greater dependability. This style motor has been used for the last 20 years with next to no defective motors.
- 250 watts.
- Weight - 12.5 lbs
- Height 12" Depth 8.5" Width 8.5"
|Juice: Fruits, Vegetables|
|Easy to Clean|
|Juicer Type||Centrifuge Juicer|
|Speed||Optimum speed of 3600 RPM for peak efficiency|
|Motor||1/3 HP Induction Motor|
|Dimensions||8" W x 9" D x 12" H (203mm W x 229mm D x 318mm H)|
|Usage||Exclusive Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) Household and Commercial Approval|
Click HERE for warranty details